Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Veterinarian
Duties and responsibility:
Veterinarians are responsible for caring, treating, and giving surgery to animals. The typical animals they work with are mostly domestic pets such as cats, and dogs. They also work with horses.

Education:
To become a veterinarian you have to complete a 4 year doctor of medicine program, including undergraduate school. Veterinarians when taking their bachelor's degrees in science-related areas, like zoology, molecular biology, chemistry, animal science and biochemistry. When getting a license all states require you to pass the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam (NAVLE), before receiving the license.

Salary:
Veterinarians get about an average of 99,000 dollars or more per year.

Demand for this career:
Veterinarians are expected to increase by 9 percentage between 2014 and 2024.


Reflection:
I think that i would like to work in this type of medical career in my future. I love animals and like helping them so this job would suit me well, so i have decided that i will look further into this career. It can become one of my future career choices. The job allows me to do the things i love. This career and the wildlife rehab are my two favorite careers i would like to possible do.

4 comments: