Monday, April 17, 2017

School Days Break 
This Spring Break was probably a huge relief because it helped me lose all the stress and anxiety I developed throughout the school year. I mostly just played games and binge watch TV shows with my family but occasionally I would visit my Grandma house and meet with rest of our big family there. Some places other places that I went to was a Baby Shower party and the Movie Theaters. At the Theaters I went to go see the movie The Fate Of the Furious. It was hilarious and filled with action that will have you at the edge of your seat. During my Spring Break I had some CTR experiences. One for example was when my sister asked me whether or not I wanted to go with her and her friends or go to a baby shower. I chose the baby shower because I didn't want hang out with a bunch of strangers I don’t really know. The only project and  homework I had this Spring Break was the Algorithms project that Mr. Haymore assigned us. Other than that I really didn’t do much but relax. Another thing that I did was cut my hair. Sorry I forgot to mention that I had an easter egg hunt with my family on easter. 
 Image result for Movie theatersImage result for easter  
  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment