Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend


This Memorial Day weekend I didn’t do as much as i expected to do on a long weekend but i still think that it was very special and memorable. The days of the weekend mostly consisted of sleeping in a car for about 2 days and i did a little bit of drawing in the car when i wasn’t sleeping. Some places that i went during this weekend was Berkely, various food, and market stores. People I met was my father, my brother, and his friends that also happen to be my friends too. I didn’t really get to watch any movies this weekend or any tv for that matter. Some CTR experiences that i had was helping my sister with her problems that i didn’t really care about as much but i still helped her because i was trying to be nice. Their is one book that i read this weekend and it was a book about giving me tips on how to draw and color drawings.Image result for memorial day

No comments:

Post a Comment