Monday, December 5, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today

  1. What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?
    Teens today face many challenges like school, peer pressure, bullying, and unhealthy addictions. Example of unhealthy addictions is drinking alcohol, smoking, and using drugs.
    2. What are one or two major challenges that you are dealing with today? What are you doing about them?
One major challenge than i am dealing with today is stress. I am stressed out because of the huge amount of projects and school work i have to do to get a good grade. I deal with it by trying to relax once and awhile when i have free time.
3. How does being a CTR person help you overcome any challenge you might face?
Honestly it doesn’t at all, being a CTR person only helps me recognize what is right from what is wrong but it doesn’t help me with any of my challenges that i have right now. Even though it can help you in other difficult challenges like smoking, it just doesn’t help me with any of my challenges.
4. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?
For example, if i had a friend that wanted to quit smoking I would help him by supporting him and keeping track of him so he doesn’t try to smoke again. The same thing goes for people who drink.
Image result for challenges teens go through today
6.Reflection: what is the greatest need that teens have?

The greatest need that teens have is to use their electronic devices to play game, go on social media, and to text friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment