Friday, January 20, 2017



Make your passion your profession
What is your passion and why is it a passion of yours?
My passion is to help animals that are in need of help. I like hanging around animals and taking care of them.

Can you make your passion a profession?
Yes i can make my passion into a profession because a veterinarian is a medical career job that involves helping and taking care of a wide variety of animals.

What type of education is required?
To become a veterinarian you have to complete a 4 year doctor of medicine program, including undergraduate school. Veterinarians when taking their bachelor's degrees in science-related areas, like zoology, molecular biology, chemistry, animal science and biochemistry. When getting a license all states require you to pass the North American Veterinary Licensing Exam (NAVLE), before receiving the license.
Related image
What skills, talents, and attitudes are required?
The type of skills needed to become a veterinarian is a medical skill and also a skill with handling animals well. I’m not sure that talent is need to be apart of this profession. The attitude required for this profession is a bright and friendly attitude.

Reflection: what i'm willing to do to make my passion my profession is go to school and get a medical degree so i can become a certified veterinarian. I will work as hard i have to in order to achieve my goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment