Friday, September 16, 2016

Dental Assistant

Duties and responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of a dental assistant are preparing a patient before a procedure. They also Record the medical histories of patients, take x-rays, and prepare dental equipment. They have to help the dentist in any possible way they can.

Education:
Although not much formal education is not required to find a job as a dental assistant, it still varies depending where you apply to become a dental assistant. Education can range from a high school diploma to the completion of a postsecondary training program. License and certification can be required in some states.

Salary:
The salary of an average dental assistant is up to about 35,980 dollars.

Demand for this profession:
The percentage for this job growth from about 2014-2024 is 18%.
Image result for dental assistantImage result for dental assistant
Reflection:
I would not want to be a dental assistant because even though it is in the medical field it doesn’t really interest me that much. I would rather train for a different job because in my own opinion it is not in my best interest to become a dental assistant. I think to me it is very weird to look inside other people’s mouths and try to fix their teeth. So i will not be looking any further into this career option.

No comments:

Post a Comment