Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Dentist
Duties and responsibilities:
A dentist has to help patients diagnose oral diseases. They also have to promote oral health and disease prevention.  They also have to create plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients. They also can install braces on your teeth to place them back in shape. The can pull out wisdom teeth and check if you have any cavities.
Salary:
The salary for an average dentist gets paid about 149,310 dollars.
Education:
The education you need to become a dentist is Bachelor’s degree in dental school, a Doctoral degree in dental medicine or dental surgery. A license is required to practice dental care in all states.
Demand for this profession:
The projected growth of dentist through 2014-2024 is about 18% percent.           
Reflection: In my opinion I don’t want to become a dentist, even though it is the medical field I am still not interested. The reasons why I don’t like this idea of becoming a dentist is that they have to take care of everyone’s teeth and to me that is disgusting. So I am not going to look any further into this job. But it does pay well for a bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment